He likes, he doesn't like...

« Older   Newer »
GiusyGeorga
view post Posted on 30/7/2008, 18:08

I LIKE DANCING

Georg can't withhold himself...everytime he hears a wrapping song, improvises some dance steps and his friends get angry for this thing, expecially when they're doing a job reunion! Georg has rhythm in his blood!

I LIKE ITALIAN FOOD

Georg just eats food of italian tradition. His favourite foods are gnocchi with gorgonzola and, sure, pizza! Why noone of Tokio Hotel loves spinaci or cabbages? They're rather good, aren't they?? -.-

I LIKE CINEMA

He loves the first Matrix: graphic and special effects bewitched him. His favourite actor is Brad Pitt, expecially in his film "Mr & Mrs Smith". On TV he watches everything, expecially "Sex and the City".

I LIKE BEING SURE ABOUT MY FUTURE

Georg is the one of Tokio Hotel who has more the head on his shoulders. He's also the oldest and this is a reason too. Even if he has been trasported by "Tokio Hotel wave", he continued studies and graduated.

I LIKE SPORT

Georg is a great sportsman! He plays football and other sports that let him have the most atletic body of the band. And when he removes his t-shirt on the stage letting see his great muscles...there's the chaos in the hall!!!

I DON'T LIKE MY WAVY HAIR

Georg has wavy hair and he gets angry for this. The biggest part of "hard rockers", has this kind of hair. But he wants smooth hair and uses specific hair products to get this effect. Vain Georg... ^^

I DON'T LIKE DOING THINGS HASTILY

Georg can drive his friends and people who are around him mad...he is always late! When he's late for an evening with friends, it's not a problem...but when there's an important appointment and there's to take an airplane...it's another history!!

I DON'T LIKE OBLIGATIONS

Georg is very calm, the kind of guy who loves to do things on his rhythm without pressure. It makes angry the others, but his calm can relax the atmosphere during a critical situation.

I DON'T LIKE READING

Books aren't his strenght! He reads just Audio CDs during the long tourneé travels or the waits before TV transmissions. But he prefers to hear a good old rock piece!

I DON'T LIKE CIGARETTES

Georg gives a very clean image of himself. He is careful with his health and hates cigarettes.

0 replies since 30/7/2008, 18:08   134 views